Terms and Conditions of Entry
1) Information on how to enter the Competition forms part of these terms and conditions of entry. Participation in this Competition is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions of entry.
2) This Competition is being run at 1 Angus Avenue, Edwardstown, SA during the Promotional Period
3) The Competition commences at 7am ACST on Monday 19th July 2023 and concludes at 5pm ACST on Friday 15th December 2023 (‘Promotional Period’).
4) The promoter of this Competition is Four Seasons Textiles Pty Ltd (ABN 44 077 955 643) of 1 Angus Avenue, Edwardstown SA 5039 Telephone: (08) 8371 1793 ('Promoter').
5) Officers, employees and immediate families of officers and employees of the Promoter, the associated companies and contractors of the Promoter, and any other agencies associated with this Competition are ineligible to enter.
6) Competition open to direct purchasing customers (Customers) of the Promoter, operated in South Australia and Western Australia
7) Number of entries: Customers may enter as many times as possible based on the entry criteria.
8) Trade Promotion Entry Criteria
Customers may enter the Competition by purchasing 10 or more promoted Aussie Pacific branded products in a single order. The promoted products are limited to the following styles sold during the Promotional period and include; Monash hoodie, Aspen jacket, Olympus jacket, Olympus vest, Selwyn jacket, Selwyn vest, Snowy puffer vest, Buller puffer jacket, Liverpool jacket, Liverpool pant, Sheffield jacket, Kingston jacket, Napier jacket, Parklands jacket, Morris polo, Manly polo, Currumbin polo, Portsea polo, Kuranda polo, Cottesloe polo, Vaucluse polo, Double bay polo and Noosa polo.
8.1) Customers will automatically receive one entry per 10 jackets ordered on a single order. Eg if a customer orders 75 jackets in a single order they will receive 7 entries.
8.2) One prize package will be awarded from the pool of entrants from South Australia and one prize package will be awarded from the pool of entrants from Western Australia.
9) End User Entry Criteria
Customers may enter the Competition by uploading a photo wearing their Aussie Pacific uniform in one of the following products: Monash hoodie, Aspen jacket, Olympus jacket, Olympus vest, Selwyn jacket, Selwyn vest, Snowy puffer vest, Buller puffer jacket, Liverpool jacket, Liverpool pant, Sheffield jacket, Kingston jacket, Napier jacket, Parklands jacket, Morris polo, Manly polo, Currumbin polo, Portsea polo, Kuranda polo, Cottesloe polo, Vaucluse polo, Double bay polo and Noosa polo and submitting their details via the online entry form.
9.1) Customers will receive one entry per submission and each customer can only enter once.
9.2) One prize package will be awarded from the pool of entrants from Australia & New Zealand.
10) Each prize package consists of two tickets to the 2023 Australian Open Tennis Semi Finals (incl meal and drinks package), two return flights from the prize winner’s nearest capital city to Melbourne, and 2 nights twin share accommodation. The Prize is subject to any written conditions provided with the Prize.
11) The average value of each prize package is $4,900 for SA Winners and $5,500 for WA winners
12) The winners of the Competition will be determined by draw. The prize draw will take place at 11.00am ACST on 19th December 2023 at 1 Angus Avenue, Edwardstown SA 5039. The Promoter reserves the right to draw additional reserve entries and record them in order in case an invalid entry or ineligible entrant is drawn. The winner need not be present at the draw.
13) The winner of the Prizes will be notified by mail or email and telephone within two business days of being determined. The name of the winners will be published in The Advertiser (SA) within 7 days of the draw.
14) The Promoter will contact the winner to make the necessary arrangements for the winner to redeem the prize. While the promoter will make reasonable efforts to facilitate the winner’s travel requirements, the flights and accommodation selected by the Promoter will be final and the Promoter will not bear any additional costs incurred due to changes required by the winner.
15) The Prize awarded may not be exactly as illustrated in displays or marketing for the Promotion.
16) Unless otherwise specified, prizes or any unused portion of a prize, are not exchangeable or transferable and cannot be redeemed for cash.
17) If any prize is unavailable, the Promoter, in its discretion, reserves the right to substitute the prize with a prize equal to the value and/or specification, subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority.
18) The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries, prize claims and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and to disqualify any entrant who submits an entry or prize claim that is not in accordance with these terms and conditions or who tampers with the entry process. An entry that is incomplete, indecipherable, illegible or non-compliant with these terms and conditions is invalid and will not be accepted or considered. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
19) If this Competition is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the Competition to the full extent permitted by law and subject to any approval or directions from a regulatory authority.
20) The Promoter's decision is final and no other correspondence will be entered into.
21) It is a condition of entry that the entrant consents to the Promoter using the entrant’s name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event they are a winner of a Prize (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of the Competition (including any outcome), and promoting any products and services, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoters in the Centre(s) or otherwise.
22) By entering the Competition, an entrant releases and indemnifies the Promoter (including its officers, employees and agents) from and against all actions, liabilities, penalties, claims or demands the entrant may have against the Promoter or that the Promoter may incur for any loss or damage which is or may be suffered or sustained as a direct or indirect result of an entrant entering or participating in the Competition or winning or failing to win a prize, or using or permitting any other person to use the prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law or which would cause any part of this clause to be void or unenforceable.
23) Authorised under permit numbers: Not applicable